Natalie Ecker is an associate at GWB in Greenville, South Carolina. Natalie is a member of GWB’s Insurance Practice Group and focuses on insurance coverage and claims arising under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
Natalie graduated from Washington and Lee University School of Law in May 2018. At Washington and Lee, Natalie served as a student attorney in the Community Legal Practice Center. In that role, Natalie assisted clients with estate planning, family law, property disputes, and the formation of non-profits. Additionally, Natalie interned with The Honorable Wanda G. Bryant on the North Carolina Court of Appeals and in the Civil Labor Division of the North Carolina Department of Justice.
At Washington and Lee, Natalie also served as an Admissions Ambassador, Chair of the Tax Law Society, Co-Chair of The Lewis F. Powell Jr. Distinguished Lecture Series, and a mentor in the Women’s Law Student Organization. During her undergraduate career at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Natalie volunteered at the Compass Center for Women and Families. Natalie believes in giving back to her local community and looks forward to getting involved in Greenville.
Honors and Awards
- Staff Writer, Law News – Washington and Lee School of Law
- Mentor – Women’s Law Students Organization
- Co-Chair – Powell Lecture Board
- Law School Admissions Ambassador
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2018
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2015
- South Carolina – November 2018
- Community Legal Practice Center – Lexington, VA
- Compass Center for Women and Families – Chapel Hill, NC