Amelia Farmer is a litigation attorney practicing in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina office. Her practice includes all aspects of civil litigation at both the state and federal level.
Amelia received her undergraduate degree from the University of West Georgia and earned her juris doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Prior to entering private practice Amelia gained legal experience through clerkships at private law firms, including GWB. Since her time as a summer associate, she enjoys the client-centered focus GWB offers its clients.
Amelia appreciates the importance of effective, dedicated representation and aims to exceed client expectations in every matter.
University of West Georgia
B.A., cum laude, Accounting (2019)
University of South Carolina School of Law
J.D., cum laude (2022)
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association (SCWLA), Member
Honors & Awards
- Greenville Business Magazine, Legal Elite of SC
- Business Litigation (2023)
- University of South Carolina School of Law, CALI Award for Civil Litigation Capstone
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina Law Review, Volume 73, Senior Research Editor
- Research Assistant to Dean Susan Kuo
- Peer Mentor Program
- Student Bar Association
- Women in Law