Banking & Financial Services Attorneys - Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia & Greenville
Gallivan White Boyd has a select team of banking and financial services attorneys who appreciate the complexity of the current financial world.
Whether working with a bank, mortgage lender, credit union or other financial institution, our banking and financial services attorneys are able to navigate the particular interests unique to entities that must balance regulations with their business goals, as well as concern for their customers and shareholders.
We appreciate that there are many factors that govern the approach to financial institution litigation, and we will work closely with your institution to implement your approach to the particular case.
A few examples of our representative experiences include:
- Assisting clients with commercial collections and foreclosures.
- Negotiating workouts and navigating borrower solvency issues.
- Defending financial institutions in lender liability disputes.
- Defending corporate officers and board members in breach of duty claims.
- Assisting financial institutions when they are faced with customer fraud, check kiting and other financial crimes.
- Assisting clients with regulations related to officer duties, bank customer fraud, check kiting and financial entity board disputes.
Our law offices are located in Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia, and Greenville.
For more information or to speak with an attorney, please contact one of our office locations: