Kyle D. McGann is an associate in the firm’s Columbia, South Carolina office. Kyle received his undergraduate degree from Furman University and his J.D. at the University of South Carolina School of Law. Throughout law school, Kyle clerked for a historic Columbia litigation firm, focusing on employment, personal injury and real estate litigation. He also earned the CALI Award for his work in the Liberty Seminar. Prior to leaving law school, Kyle tried his first two cases as part of the Children Advocacy Protection Clinic and received favorable verdicts in both matters while helping children find their forever homes.
Kyle’s primary legal focus is in the areas of construction law, commercial litigation, insurance bad faith and coverage, and personal injury. He is admitted to practice in South Carolina, the District Court of South Carolina, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. He has been recognized by both Columbia Business Monthly’s Legal Elite in 2020 and Super Lawyers’ Rising Star in 2021, in the area of Construction Law.
Given his experience, Kyle understands that each client is unique and enjoys the challenge in finding a creative solution to fit that client’s needs. He appreciates that this can only be accomplished by establishing trust between the client and the attorney.
Outside of the office, Kyle spends time with his wife, son and their pets, while also playing goalie in a co-ed adult soccer league and volunteering for mock trial programs throughout South Carolina.
University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Legal Elite of the Midlands, Construction (2020-2021)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Construction Litigation (2021-2023)
- High School Mock Trial Coach and Judge, Volunteer (2018 – 2021)
- Honor Flight Upstate, Guardian and Volunteer (2013-2014)