William P. Maurides is an associate in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. His litigation practice focuses primarily on toxic torts. William is a Greenville native and attended the College of Charleston Honors College, earning his Bachelor of Arts degree in history, cum laude. William is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he was the research editor for the South Carolina Law Review.
Before joining Gallivan White Boyd, William served as law clerk to the Honorable Judge Letitia H. Verdin of the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit. William works to provide excellent client service and will continue using his statewide ties to build strong client relationships.
College of Charleston Honors College
University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
Associations & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Law Review
- Research Editor, Vol. 70 (2018 – 2019)
- Editorial Staff, Vol. 69 (2017 – 2018)
- The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn, London, England (2017)
- Comparative Legal Institutions and Transnational Dispute Resolution