We perform collection services on behalf of commercial banks, servicers, receivers and investors related to commercial real estate workouts, foreclosures, bankruptcies and receiverships.
Our Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights attorneys are dedicated and experienced in the representations of lenders, financial institutions and other businesses. The team handles a variety of matters for clients, but regularly handles the following:
- Commercial Collections
- Commercial Foreclosure
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Workouts
- Problem Asset Workouts
- Bankruptcy Claims and Disputes, including Contested Matters
- Claims involving South Carolina Consumer Protection Code, South Carolina Unfair Trade Practices Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Fair Debt Collections Practices Act
Hire one of our experienced attorneys who have successfully provided legal counsel for the following cases:
- Assisted a Fortune 500 corporate client in the collection of a multimillion-dollar construction account.
- Obtained dismissal of involuntary bankruptcy on behalf of the individual client for petitioning creditors’ improper filing; also, obtained order granting attorney’s fees.
- Obtained a settlement following order of dismissal for involuntary bankruptcy for a corporate client, including repayment of attorneys’ fees and cost.