Gallivan White Boyd represents individuals, small businesses and corporations in state and federal court on a wide range of intellectual property issues.
In matters related to patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, computer and software technology—as well as other tribunals, we represent various businesses and industries.
- Nonprofit corporations
- Software and website developers
- Entrepreneurs, inventors, and joint ventures
- Trademark owners
- Franchisors and franchisees
- Restaurants and others in the food and beverage industry
- Designers and architects
- Artists, authors, and musicians
- National and local businesses
A brief mention of our representative experiences include:
- Enforcing patent in technology covering novel process for finishing fiberglass in patent litigation.
- Representing an educational publisher in trademark infringement litigation.
- Representing one of the nation’s largest insurance brokerage agencies in litigation concerning alleged infringement of agency trademarks.
- Defending businesses charged with copyright infringement of written, photographical, and musical works in the entertainment and leisure industry.
- Representing franchisors with respect to trademark issues in litigation and general counseling and advice.
Hire one of our experienced attorneys to provide legal counsel in any of the following areas:
- Business startups, acquisitions, licensing, and management of intellectual property assets.
- Trademark searching, registration, licensing and related services.
- Guidance with corporate and employment teams on overlapping issues, including business issues that involve IP assets and ownership, use, and protection of IP assets in the employment context.
- Representation for intellectual property litigation concerning patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and technology-related matters.