Ian Conits is an associate attorney in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. Ian handles complex litigation matters involving various issues at both the state and federal level. He focuses his practice on the representation of clients in business and commercial litigation and in torts and personal injury.
Having previously served as a judicial law clerk under the Honorable Letitia H. Verdin, as an Assistant Solicitor for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Solicitor’s Office, and as a Special Assistant United States Attorney for the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of South Carolina, Conits has significant litigation experience in both criminal and civil matters.
B.A., Political Science (2013)
University of Georgia School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Greenville County Bar Association, Executive Committee (2019-Present)
Honors & Awards
- Greenville Business Magazine, 2020 Best & Brightest 35 and Under
- Multiplying Good, 2021 Class of ChangeMakers in the Upstate
- Christ Church Episcopal School
- Alumni Board (2018-Present)
- Varsity Boys Basketball, Assistant Coach (2016-2019)
- St. George Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Member