Our team has been involved in South Carolina’s largest and most influential probate litigation matters.
Gallivan White Boyd has experienced probate litigation attorneys to assist you in navigating the concerns, disagreements and challenges that arise during the probate of a will or the management or distribution of a trust. We understand the probate process and trust management are often highly personal times for a family and sensitive endeavors for a corporation or charity.
Our approach is to work with you to apply the law, determine possible outcomes and consider other intangible circumstances and how they might impact the result.
Hire one of our experienced attorneys to assist in the following types of litigation:
- Determining the Validity of a Will
- Determining the Validity of a Power of Attorney
- Competency of the Decedent at the Time a Will or Trust is Executed
- Beneficiary Designation of a Bank Account or Security Account
- Common Law Spouse Issues
- Spousal Elective Share
- Application of a Prenuptial Agreement in an Estate
- Intestate Estates
- Trustee Liability
- Trust Beneficiary Rights
- Guardianship Actions
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Charitable Trusts Management
- Charitable Distributions from an Estate