Insurance Litigation Attorneys - Insurer Defense - Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia & Greenville
Whether we are retained to respond to a time limit demand or defend an insurer on a complex allocation claim, our attorneys are prepared to handle the myriad of issues related to this complex, highly regulated practice area.
We provide insurance coverage advice, analysis, litigation and trial services to national, international and surplus lines insurers issuing commercial, personal excess and umbrella policies. Our insurance litigation attorneys represent insurers on first party and third party claims, declaratory judgment actions, and in breach of contract and bad faith claims. Our attorneys also assist with pre-suit claims involving property and theft losses, arson and potentially fraudulent claims; we prepare coverage opinion, non waiver agreements, reservation of rights and declination letters.
The insurance coverage matters we handle involve various policies including:
- Commercial General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Auto
- Directors and Officers
- Errors and Omissions
- Garage Liability
- Personal Auto
- Travel Insurance
Our insurance litigation attorneys representative experience includes:
- Prevailing in a declaratory judgment action involving a professional liability claims made policy
- Obtaining a pro-rata time on risk allocation ruling in a matter involving long tail claims
- Obtaining summary judgment for the insurer in a construction defect coverage matter involving additional insured issues raised by a national home builder
- Obtaining a verdict for the insurer on its counter claims in a first party bad faith case
- Providing amicus support in a matter involving the scope of waiver of the attorney client privilege in a bad faith case
Our law offices are located in Charleston, Charlotte, Columbia, and Greenville.
For more information or to speak with an attorney, please contact one of our office locations:
Charleston, SC >
Charlotte, NC >
Columbia, SC >
Greenville, SC >