Eleanor Jones is an associate attorney in the firm’s Columbia, South Carolina office. Eleanor’s primary legal focus is handling business and commercial litigation matters representing corporate clients with matters relating to class actions, products liability, probate, trust and estate litigation, and general business and commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining GWB, Eleanor interned for a District Court Judge while in law school. She was also a summer associate with GWB in 2019 and was a student attorney for the Juvenile Justice Clinic at the University of South Carolina law during her third year whereby she served as counsel to juveniles in the criminal system.
B.S. Marketing (2017)
University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Lawyers Fund for Client Protection (2021 – present)
- University of South Carolina School of Law 1L Mentor (2022)
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- Clemson Judicial Board, Member (2016 – 2017)
- South Carolina Law’s Labor and Employment Law Society, Member (2019 – 2020)