Cameron S. Williams is a litigation attorney the firm’s Charlotte, North Carolina office. His practice includes all aspects of civil litigation and corporate matters.
A recent graduate of Elon University School of Law, Cameron’s gained legal experience through residencies, clerkships, and serving as a director for an internship program in a private law firm. These roles provided him experience in drafting briefs and motions as well as oral argument in presenting those motions. Cameron also honed his negotiation skills through these experiences. As a resident with the Guilford County District Attorney’s office, Cameron negotiated over 300 plea deals with opposing counsel and pro se litigants. In addition, Cameron held first chair in multiple criminal trials. During law school, Cameron sharpened his leadership skills by serving on the Honor Council and serving in leadership roles in many of Elon’s student organizations.
Cameron’s research and writing skills have allowed him to collaborate with a private practitioner to create a District Court Practice Manual CLE course offering. Cameron is also a contributor to a pending publication The Essential Courtroom Guide (working title) with an expected publication date in 2023.
Cameron is an avid Boston Red Sox fan, as well as a fan of the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC. In his free time, Cameron enjoys going to breweries, attending concerts, and spending time with his family.
North Carolina Central University
B.S., Criminal Justice (2020)
Elon University School of Law
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Teen Court of Guilford County
- Elon University School of Law
- Admissions Ambassador
- Criminal Law Society, President
- Honor Council Representative
- Orientation Mentor Program, Director
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, member
- Pro Bono Board, Teen Court Coordinator
- Public Interest Law Society, Vice President
- North Carolina Central University
- Alpha Phi Sigma
- National Criminal Justice Honor Society