Allison L. Galofaro is a workers’ compensation attorney practicing in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina office. Prior to joining GWB, Allison worked in a high-volume law firm, where she gained significant legal experience and exposure to complex family law matters.
Allison received her undergraduate degree from the University of Miami and earned her juris doctor from Syracuse University College of Law.
When Allison isn’t practicing law and fighting for her clients, she enjoys outdoor cycling and hiking, and spending time with her family.
University of Miami
Syracuse University College of Law
- South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Greenville County Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, Member
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, Member
Honors & Awards
- Syracuse University College of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Family Law Mediation & Collaborative Law
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer