Destini Anderson Pratt is a litigation attorney practicing in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina Office. Prior to joining GWB, Destini worked as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Perry H. Gravely in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit. As a law clerk, she gained significant experience in civil courtroom proceedings, including motions practice and trials. Destini gained additional legal experience through internships with other law firms, federal governmental agencies, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Destini received her undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice with a minor in Child Advocacy from The University of South Carolina – Upstate and earned her juris doctor from the Charleston School of Law.
When Destini isn’t practicing law and fighting for her clients, she enjoys weightlifting, pilates, reading and theater.
University of South Carolina - Upstate
B.A. Criminal Justice; Minor, Child Advocacy (2018)
Charleston School of Law
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Bar, Young Lawyers Division
Honors & Awards
- Charleston School of Law
- Honor Council, Judicial Board
- James L. Petigru American Inn of Court, Pupil Member
- Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Editor-in-Chief
- Outstanding Public Service, 100 or more pro bono hours
- Trial Advocacy Board, Vice President of Internal Competitions
- Trial Advocacy Internal Competition Champion, 2019
- Higher Heights for America, Volunteer