Attorney Zach Weaver is Selected a Go To Lawyer in Business Law by South Carolina Lawyers Weekly
Greenville, S.C. – December 29, 2020
Attorney Zach Weaver has been named by South Carolina Lawyers Weekly as a Go To Lawyer in business law. The “Go To Lawyers” program identifies and recognizes top lawyers across the state in a given practice area. The first field of practice for this new program is business law. A Go To Lawyer is a lawyer who is well-versed in the nuances of case law, statutes, issues, and regulations business clients will encounter.
Zach is a business and commercial litigation partner in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. He represents plaintiffs and defendants in complex issues before and during litigation, providing guidance on resolving disputes and trying them to a jury when appropriate. Some of Zach’s most notable cases include:
- Bet-the-company breach of contract matters.
- Complex breach of warranty and related UCC claims.
- Software and trade secret litigation.
- Litigation of non-compete and non-solicitation clauses and other employment restrictive covenants.
- Claims involving allegations of contractual bad faith claims-handling by insurance companies.
- Probate litigation involving large estates.
- Corporate breakups.
- Collection and enforcement of substantial judgments through supplemental proceedings.
- Contested bankruptcy matters involving creditor disputes.
In addition to practicing law, Zach is involved in the Greenville community and the South Carolina Bar. He is a graduate of Leadership Greenville, a board member for the Greenville Bar Pro Bono Council, a former member of the SC Bar Judicial Qualification Committee and the 2020 Chair for the SC Bar’s Trial and Appellate Advocacy Council.
Carter Massingill Elected Partner at Gallivan White Boyd
Greenville, S.C. – January 1, 2023
Gallivan White Boyd Honored with Twelve First-Tier Rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2023 “Best Law Firms”
November 3, 2022
Jordan Crapps, Partner at Gallivan White Boyd Selected To Participate In Leadership Columbia
Columbia, S.C. – September 14, 2022
Best Lawyers® Lists Twenty-six Gallivan White Boyd Attorneys For 2023
Greenville, S.C. – August 18, 2022