Julia Bradshaw is a litigation attorney practicing in the firm’s Charleston, South Carolina, office. Her practice includes all aspects of civil litigation at both the state and federal level. Julia has handled matters dealing with insurance coverage, medical malpractice, premises liability, commercial litigation and general negligence.
Julia received her undergraduate degree from Wofford College and earned her juris doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Prior to entering private practice, Julia served as a law clerk to the Honorable Carmen T. Mullen of the Fourteenth Judicial Circuit of South Carolina, where she gained significant experience in both criminal and civil courtroom proceedings.
Julia appreciates the importance of effective, dedicated representation and aims to exceed client expectations in every matter.
University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- South Carolina Bar, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Annual Bar Convention Committee, Co-Chair
- South Carolina Defense Trail Attorney’s Association, Member
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, Member