Drew Bradshaw is an associate in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. His practice includes all aspects of civil litigation at both the state and federal level. Drew places a particular emphasis on transportation litigation in the railroad and trucking industries, products liability litigation and toxic and mass torts. He regularly presents matters before the federal court and state circuit court in South Carolina.
Drew is a former law clerk to the Honorable G. Ross Anderson Jr., Senior United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina. During his clerkship, Drew gained valuable experience and insight practicing before federal courts.
Drew’s experience working on both railroad and trucking litigation has given him unique insight into the interplay between both industries. Drew works tirelessly to understand all aspects of his clients’ business and their needs. This knowledge and experience allows him to provide a strategic and efficient defense for his clients. He is a fierce advocate and has achieved defense verdicts and summary judgment for his clients in transportation litigation.
Charleston School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Greenville County Bar Association
- Transportation Lawyers Association (TLA)
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Ones to Watch, Transportation Law (2021)
- Charleston Law Review, Articles Editor
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
- Contracts I
- Contracts II
- Legal Research and Writing
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- The Forensics Club
- Michelle Robbins Award
- Moot Court Board, Chief Justice
- Elementary School Mentor
- Rotary Club