Anna Barber Marsh is a litigation attorney practicing in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina office. Her practice includes all aspects of civil litigation at both the state and federal level. Anna has handled matters dealing with construction defect, premises liability, and personal liability defense.
Following law school, Anna served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable William P. Keesley and then to the Honorable R. Knox McMahon. As a law clerk, she assisted in the daily administration of the Judge’s chambers, provided assistance in courtroom proceedings, and communicated with counsel regarding case management and procedural requirements.
Anna appreciates the importance of effective, dedicated representation and aims to exceed client expectations in every matter.
University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Richland County Bar
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers’ Association
Honors & Awards
- Columbia Business Monthly, Legal Elite of the Midlands
- Construction Law (2021)
- Columbia Museum of Art Contemporaries
- Eviction Diversion Project
- Historic Columbia Foundation Palladium Society
- Project H.E.L.P. (Homeless Experience Legal Protection)
News & Articles
- South Carolina Defense Trial Lawyers, Spring 2017, The Statutory Employee: A Sword and Shield