Alice Adams is of counsel and serves in the firm’s Columbia, South Carolina, office. She concentrates her legal practice on general litigation and premises liability.
Alice graduated magna cum laude from Clemson University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in secondary education – English. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of South Carolina School of Law where she was associate justice of Moot Court and captain of the ABA Moot Court Team.
She was admitted to the bar in 1994. Prior to joining Gallivan White Boyd, Alice practiced general insurance defense including governmental, civil rights, products liability, construction and medical malpractice.
University of South Carolina School of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Richland County Bar Association
- Hammond School Board of Trustees, Vice-Chair
- Palmetto Health Foundation Cancer Centers Board, Past Chair
- Palmetto Health Walk for Life, Famously Hot Pink Half Marathon, 5K & 10K Committee, Past Chair
- PRISMA Health Cancer Centers Board (Formerly Palmetto Health), Member
- PRISMA Health Walk for Life, Famously Hot Pink Half Marathon, 5K & 10K Committee, Member