Alexandra “Alex” Ginsburg is an associate in the Charleston, South Carolina office concentrating her practice on workers’ compensation defense. She defends employers, insurance carriers, self-insured corporations, third party administrators and claim servicing agencies.
Alex’s experience litigating professional liability matters, primarily representing medical providers, gives her a breadth of knowledge with regard to medical issues in the workers’ compensation arena. In addition, Alex served as an Assistant Solicitor in the Ninth Judicial Circuit Solicitor’s Office where she gained vast experience interviewing witnesses, assessing case files, preparing for and attending hearings, plea negotiations and trials.
Alex received her undergraduate degree from Sewanee: The University of the South and earned her juris doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law.
She appreciates the importance of effective, dedicated representation and aims to exceed client expectations in every matter.
Sewanee: The University of the South
The University of Tennessee College of Law
- South Carolina Bar
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
Associations & Professional Memberships
- Charleston Bar Association
- South Carolina Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Charleston Animal Society, Pets for Life, Volunteer (2016-Present)
- College of Charleston, Criminal Justice Adjunct Professor (2017-2019)
- Mitchell Elementary, Lunch Buddy Mentorship Program (2016-2017)
- Pinewood Preparatory School, Baccalaureate Speaker (2016)
News & Articles
- Be Greedy for Your Clients: Get What You Want and What You need Using All the Tools the Law Provides, Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (TACDL) Annual Meeting (2014)