Todd received his law degree, cum laude, from the University of Georgia School of Law in 1989. Prior to receiving his law degree, Todd received a B.A. degree in Business Administration from Furman University, and worked as a Business Analyst with Dun and Bradstreet Corporation.
For more than twenty years, Todd has focused his legal practice on helping business clients, both large and small, prosper and grow in the Upstate of South Carolina. Todd takes a proactive role in helping his clients navigate todayís complex business environment so that costly mistakes and errors can be avoided and business success realized.
Todd works closely with his legal assistant, Gail Wentzky, who brings over forty years of legal experience to the firm and who is an extremely valuable, reliable and efficient resource for the firmís clients.
Todd is also committed to helping his community. He has extensive experience working with and setting up non-profit corporations. He is a former Chairperson of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, and presently serves as Chairperson of the Board of Directors for Hospice of the Upstate, Inc. Todd is also currently serving on the Board of Directors for Military Transition Services, Inc. helping United States military veterans successfully transition into the civilian workforce, and is a committee advisor and facilitator for Junior Leadership Anderson.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, University of Georgia School of Law, 1989
- B.A. in Business Administration, Furman University
- Former Chairperson of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- Chairperson of the Board of Directors for Hospice of the Upstate, Inc.
- Board of Directors for Military Transition Services, Inc.
- Committee Advisor and Facilitator for Junior Leadership Anderson