Chambers & Partners Rank Gallivan, White & Boyd and Three Attorneys as Leaders in Law
Gallivan, White & Boyd is pleased to announce it has been selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Chambers USA, Leading Lawyers for Business as a Leading Law Firm in Commercial Litigation. Additionally, firm attorneys Daniel B. White, Gray T. Culbreath, and John T. Lay, Jr. were chosen as leading business attorneys in the field of Commercial Litigation.
Chambers USA states, “(Gallivan, White & Boyd) provides a diverse litigation service, with particular focus on transportation, commercial and insurance disputes. (Gallivan, White & Boyd) continues to represent some of the largest companies in South Carolina.”
White, Culbreath, and Lay bolster the firm with their years of experience in the handling of complex high-stakes corporate and commercial litigation matters. Chambers USA has made the following statements concerning the honorees:
- “Daniel White has a wealth of experience and is well known among the South Carolina legal community. He is especially prominent in the fields of tort and personal injury litigation, and was the lead counsel for the Graniteville railroad disaster cases following the derailment of a chemical freight train in 2005.”
- “Gray Culbreath defends clients across a wide range of industries, and is praised as having a “good practical mind.” His key areas of focus include toxic torts, mass torts and product liability litigation.”
- “John T. Lay is “always very well prepared,” note market observers. He is recognized for his strong commitment to client service and is described as being “very solid and reliable.” His main areas of focus include insurance coverage disputes and business litigation.”
With five offices across the Carolinas, Gallivan, White and Boyd frequently represents corporations, businesses, and individual clients in complex business and commercial disputes, arbitration, and litigation. Several core areas of competency for the firm include:
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Class Actions
- Commercial Transportation Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Corporate Planning and Commercial Transactions
- Economic Development and Incentives
- Healthcare Litigation
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Intellectual Property
- Products Liability
- Professional Negligence Litigation
- Toxic and Mass Torts
- Workers’ Compensation Defense
Chambers and Partners have published its widely respected guides to the legal profession since 1990, and now cover 185 jurisdictions throughout the world. Chambers uses a highly regarded team of qualified researchers to conduct in-depth face-to-face and telephone interviews with lawyers and their clients. The researches use these interviews and other factors such as technical experience, business acumen, prompt delivery, and value for money to identify and rank lawyers worldwide.
Past results, endorsements, and testimonials from clients are not to be taken as a representation that the same or similar results can be obtained by the firm in the future.