Ryan Arnold is a litigation defense attorney in the firm’s Charlotte, North Carolina office. His practice includes all aspects of civil litigation, including design and construction, including construction defect litigation, products liability, premises liability, insurance law, commercial litigation, transportation law and general negligence.
Ryan is a May 2017 graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Law. While attending UNC School of Law, Ryan was a member of the First Amendment Law Review and served as Symposium Editor for a symposium titled: The First Amendment Legacy of Antonin Scalia. In addition, Ryan served as a research and teaching assistant. As a result, Ryan brings a tenacious attention to detail to the work and service he provides the firm’s clients.
Ryan brings additional experience from his work as a volunteer Assistant District Attorney with the Alamance County District Attorney’s Office pursuant to a bridge grant. While serving with the District Attorney, Ryan became a lawyer who is comfortable in the courtroom which gives him the skill and ability to focus on obtaining the best result for his clients and their business interests.
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2017
- B.A., Modern European History, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, 2012
- North Carolina, 2017
Honors and Awards
- First Amendment Law Review, Symposium Editor
- UNC School of Law, Dean’s List
- United States Dog Agility Association, Masters Level Dog Agility Judge
Associations & Memberships
- North Carolina State Bar
- United States Dog Agility Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Mecklenburg County Bar
- “If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.”
Testimonial - Person
General George S. Patton