Nick Farr was born in Texas and raised in the Upstate of South Carolina. He is an associate in the firm’s Greenville office and centers his practice on insurance coverage issues, torts, and personal injury defense. Throughout Nick’s legal career, he had the opportunity to try numerous cases before a jury in both the magistrate and circuit courts.
Within Nick’s insurance coverage practice he represents insurers in various insurance coverage issues as well as extra-contractual and bad faith cases. These issues are comprised of a number of different policy types which include:
- Commercial General Liability
- Personal Auto
- Commercial Auto
- Garage Keeper’s Liability
- Professional Liability
- Homeowners and Commercial Property
Another significant portion of Nick’s legal practice is personal injury defense. He has handled matters of all types during his legal career, but often handles the litigation of automobile accidents and premises liability claims.
Nick recognizes the importance of appreciating the diversity among clients, counsel, and opposing parties. He has the unique ability to easily interact with all races, religions, and creeds. Nick uses this ability in his client service efforts. He prides himself on client interaction and recognizes that building a positive client relationship is essential to being a successful advocate for the client.
Articles, Presentations & Publications
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
Honors and Awards
- Legal Elite – Insurance, Greenville Business Magazine, 2016
- Holderness Moot Court Bench
- Order of the Barristers
- Interfaith Forum, Vice Chair
- Friends of Pendleton Place, Member
- South Carolina, 2010
- U.S. District Court for South Carolina, 2015
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 2010
- M.A., Wake Forest University, 2007
- B.S., magna cum laude, Clemson University, 2003
Testimonial - Person
Facts and truth really don’t have much to do with each other.