Michael W. Rabb is an associate in the firm’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. His practice includes all aspects of civil litigation, including medical malpractice defense, products liability, premises liability, insurance law, commercial litigation, and general negligence.
Michael is a graduate of the University of South Carolina School of Law. He brings experience through his position as staff attorney, followed by a personal invitation to serve as clerk under the Honorable H. Bruce Williams of the South Carolina Court of Appeals. Michael worked directly with Judge Williams to draft bench memoranda and proposed opinions, observing oral arguments and preparing responses to motions. Michael gained additional experience through internships in law firms and private business settings.
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2017
- B.A., Business Administration, Furman University, 2014
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- South Carolina, 2017
- South Carolina Bar – Young Lawyers Division
- United States Tennis Association, Certified Official
- Financial Planning (Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University)