Kelley Hall is a litigation attorney in GWB’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. She represents corporate clients in commercial litigation matters, insurance coverage disputes, and ERISA benefits litigation. Kelley is experienced in handling business torts, contracts, insurance, and other disputes arising out of business transactions. She has also represented clients in a number of bench and jury trials in state, federal, and appellate courts.
Kelley makes client satisfaction a top priority. She recognizes responsiveness to client inquiries is an essential service factor for clients. Kelley maintains an open line of communication and addresses the smallest issue in an effort to address this dynamic to the highest degree possible. Kelley is dedicated to achieving the best possible results for her clients.
Associations & Memberships
- Greenville County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Phi Delta Phi
- CALI Awards, Civil Procedure and Corporate Finance
- Christ Episcopal Church Welcoming Ministries, Volunteer
- Greenville Country Club Swim Team Oversight Committee, Former Member
- Christ Episcopal Church, Food Ministries Volunteer
- Former Member, Greenville Hospital System Children’s Hospital Development Council
- South Carolina, 1994
- North Carolina, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, 2000
- J.D., University of North Carolina School of Law, 1989
- B.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1986
When fighting monsters, take care not to become one in the process.
Testimonial - Person