Gallivan, White & Boyd is proud to support our service members, including our own Scott Katrosh. Scott is currently serving active duty in his position as a Major in the United States Army Reserve in the Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
When at GWB, Scott focuses his practice on business and commercial litigation and professional negligence. He earned his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Wig and Robe and the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate & Trust Journal staff.
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- American Bar Association Real Property, Probate, and Trust Journal
- J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 1997 (Order of Wig and Robe)
- B.A., cum laude, Wofford College, 1993
- South Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 1997