Drew Bradshaw is an associate in GWB’s Greenville, South Carolina, office. His practice includes all aspects of civil litigation at both the state and federal level. Drew places a particular emphasis on transportation litigation in the railroad and trucking industries, products liability litigation, and toxic and mass torts. He regularly presents matters before the federal court and state circuit court in South Carolina.
Drew is a former law clerk to the Honorable G. Ross Anderson, Jr., Senior United States District Judge for the District of South Carolina. During his clerkship, Drew gained valuable experience and insight into practicing before federal courts.
Drew steadfastly believes that client service is equally as important as legal knowledge. As a result, he makes exceeding client expectations a significant goal in his practice. Drew works to meet this goal by clearly understanding the client’s business and providing timely and regular communications to the client.
Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- The Forensics Club
- Michelle Robbins Award
- CALI Awards: Contracts I, Contracts II, Damages, Legal Research and Writing, Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Charleston Law Review, Articles Editor
- Moot Court Board, Chief Justice
- Rotary Club
- Elementary School Mentor
- South Carolina, 2012
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2013
- J.D., summa cum laude, Charleston School of Law, 2012
- B.A., summa cum laude, Clemson University, 2009