Alice Price Adams is Of Counsel with Gallivan White Boyd. She concentrates her legal practice on litigation and premises liability.
Alice graduated magna cum laude from Clemson University where she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education-English. She received her Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law where she was Associate Justice of Moot Court and Captain of the ABA Moot Court Team. She was admitted to the bar in 1994.
Prior to joining Gallivan White Boyd, Alice practiced general insurance defense including governmental litigation, civil rights, products liability, construction, and medical malpractice. She co-authored the Hospital Law section of South Carolina Jurisprudence. She also is a member of the Richland County Bar and South Carolina Bar.
- Clemson University, B.A., magna cum laude
- University of South Carolina, Juris Doctor
- Associate Justice of Moot Court
- Captain of ABA Moot Court Team
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar
Associations & Memberships
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Co-author Hospital Law section of South Carolina Jurisprudence
- Secretary of the Hammond School Board of Trustees
- Chairman of the Palmetto Health Foundation Cancer Centers Board
- Walk for Life/Famously Hot Half Marathon Committee Member